Go Back   Mitsu-Media > Vendor Forums > Prosport Gauges

Old 05-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Mitsu-Media Vendor

Default Prosport Gauges releases 45mm gauges

Check it out we no carry the full line of 45mm Gauges.

http://prosportgauges.com/45mm-gauges.aspx
Old 05-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Top Site Donator

Nice!

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...-DuraMax-build
Old 05-14-2009, 07:05 AM
Mitsu-Media Vendor

Easily fit three across in a din panel & only 1" deep !
Old 05-14-2009, 07:36 AM

Very nice looking guages, unfortunately the Spek air fuel guage I bought from you guys a year ago never worked out... it is connected into your signal wire from 02 sensor, but it draws just enough to throw a cell and give a false signal to the computer,could notice it in how the car ran too! Luckily there was no damage to the engine... Emails to you got responses that didnt fix anything, but you finally just ignored me altogether.. Now I have another failed purchase collecting dust in my garage, with no offer to want it back.. Now I'm going with another brand name with proven results... sorry! Jim- Srt owner
Old 05-14-2009, 08:45 AM
Mitsu-Media Vendor

Send a message via AIM to 95TSIAWD$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims-4 View Post
Very nice looking guages, unfortunately the Spek air fuel guage I bought from you guys a year ago never worked out... it is connected into your signal wire from 02 sensor, but it draws just enough to throw a cell and give a false signal to the computer,could notice it in how the car ran too! Luckily there was no damage to the engine... Emails to you got responses that didnt fix anything, but you finally just ignored me altogether.. Now I have another failed purchase collecting dust in my garage, with no offer to want it back.. Now I'm going with another brand name with proven results... sorry! Jim- Srt owner
Sounds like you could have wired it in wrong. An air fuel gauge is not going to do anything for you except be a pretty lightshow. You should have gotten a wideband. There is no reason you should get a CEL unless you didn't wire it back to the ECU or something like that. I think it is due to bad wiring, even though it is pretty dick not to respond to any emails over the course of a year.

PM Me for Powdercoating quotes, etc
http://detectivecoating.webs.com/
Old 05-14-2009, 09:14 AM
Mitsu-Media Vendor

Quote:
Jim,

I think there is some confusion here..This thread is about prosport Gauges Inc. and you are saying you bought Spek gauges from us?? We do not make or carry Spek gauges so your bad experiance is being misdirected into the wrong thread/forum.
Let me know if I am wrong..

Prosport Gauges Inc.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95TSIAWD$ View Post
Sounds like you could have wired it in wrong. An air fuel gauge is not going to do anything for you except be a pretty lightshow. You should have gotten a wideband. There is no reason you should get a CEL unless you didn't wire it back to the ECU or something like that. I think it is due to bad wiring, even though it is pretty dick not to respond to any emails over the course of a year.
No the wiring was done correct, they verified correct wiring to my output signal of my wideband 02 sensor back to ecu, and it is a wideband guage,.. it just pulled enough from the signal for my low voltage 02 cel to come on.... but yes my bad on the guage company that i got it from, read next post!

Last edited by Jims-4; 05-14-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosport Gauges View Post
Jim,

I think there is some confusion here..This thread is about prosport Gauges Inc. and you are saying you bought Spek gauges from us?? We do not make or carry Spek gauges so your bad experiance is being misdirected into the wrong thread/forum.
Let me know if I am wrong..

Prosport Gauges Inc.
Yeah, you were right, went and dug up my receipt, and definately 'my bad', the guage I got was from 'PROPARTS' guages so I apologize for my error,... I'm still quite pissed,.. I have bought parts that did not measure up to my standards, and the price paid... I will look into your stuff, and perhaps you can redeem my current impression of some companies! Again sorry for my mistake,..... as for people on MM beware of the 'other company' PROPARTS guages, they did not stand behind their product!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Mitsu-Media Vendor

well let us know if you need anything as we do offer the best customer service in the industry. You can call us 727-572-9011 M-F 9-5 est., email: sales@prosportgauges.com, Pm us, stop in our office, send smoke signals... we are always here for you.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Mitsu-Media Vendor

Send a message via AIM to Siclanevo Send a message via Yahoo to Siclanevo

Quote:
No the wiring was done correct, they verified correct wiring to my output signal of my wideband 02 sensor back to ecu, and it is a wideband guage,.. it just pulled enough from the signal for my low voltage 02 cel to come on.... but yes my bad on the guage company that i got it from, read next post!
Just to clarify you say you bought a wideband gauge that taps into a 02 sensor hooked to the ecu of your car?????

If this is so it was not wideband every wideband i have seen comes with its own wideband 02 sensor and bung to install and it doesn't connect to your ecu in anyway unless your running a AEM EMS with a AEM wideband..... If i screwed up with install on my wideband it would not effect my car but only the gauge itself since it is its own system only uses positive and negative from any 12 source that comes on when the car is started. I think you purchased a narrowband AFR or you got screwed by the place you bought it from.

Sorry for highjacking!

WOOHOO mini gauges!

LB Design & Performance- Owner/Designer
LED tag light sale thread http://www.mitsu-media.com/showthread.php?t=12499