Go Back   Mitsu-Media > Welcome to Mitsu-Media.com! > Forum Rules

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Default Forum Rules

These are the forum rules you agreed to during registration.

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

Although the administrators and moderators of Mitsu-Media will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Mitsu-Media, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Mitsu-Media reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

On top of these rules that you have agreed to, the owners of Mitsu-Media have set the following:

Punctuation, spelling, and proper grammar are a must. Any post violating this request, may be edited or deleted by the Mitsu-Media staff without notice.

Post in the appropriate forums and follow the forums set rules. If a thread is posted in the wrong forum, a moderator will move it to the appropriate section, but only once. A moderator will PM the individual about the move, and warn that a second violation will result in thread deletion.

Post whoring will not be tolerated. Posts should be constructive, pertaining to the original post. Don't be afraid to make a new thread if you want to go off topic.

Signatures should be kept to a minimum. Any type of advertising will not be allowed unless approved by an Administrator. Violation of this rule will be dealt with, with or without notice to you. If you wish to include a picture in your signature, please keep it at or below 500x150 pixels.

Avatars may not contain any image or animation that may be obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Last edited by SixFourTwoHero; 11-27-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to ThunderOZ Visit ThunderOZ's Twitter

Please review.
Psssh, I'll tell you where you can shove your "stuff," lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlz0r View Post
So I woke up 4 hours before my alarm and decided to make some cereal for breakfast. I got as far as pouring the milk before I realized that I'd grabbed a plate
Closed Thread